Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving.... and stuff....

Sorry it has taken me to long to post this but I had about a trillion pictures to go through and edit! It is so hard to narrow it down but I know you all probably don't have 3 hours to look at all of them. We had an awesome Thanksgiving. Rob's whole family was here (except for Bettina.... we missed you so much!) and we had a great time. We have so much to be thankful for.

He is obsessed with cups and glasses. Loves touching them and trying to drink out of them!

He also loves his cereal! Can't get it in him fast enough!

Little man outfit that he wore to church yesterday. Adorable!

Thanksgiving place setting. It was so awesome to be able to use my china, silver and crystal from both sets of grandparents.

These next pictures were taken on the miniature golf course that we went to.

I got to wear Luke while I golfed and still tied Rob's dad and brother for first! That will probably be the only time in my whole life I will be able to say those words!

We all got a hole in one on this last hole. I won't mention who didn't......

The fam.

Beating up on Daddy already!

Love this one!!! Luke and Nana.


Little family decorating for Luke's first Christmas. Yes, that is our tiny tree. We will be up north for Christmas so we aren't getting our own big one.

Here is a video of the prodigy child. Kevin has been giving him drum lessons and this is what he has learned so far. Just call him little drummer boy.

4 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

how cute!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are awesome!! So much fun and personality in all of them! Miss you guys!!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you all had such a great time. pics are awesome as usual!

Anonymous said...

Great job posting those pix as usual Ker!!!! He is soooooooo cute!!! I know where he gets his musical talent from!!!! Great little man outfit! He looks like Uncle Kevin with those pinstriped pants!!! Love, Grandma & Grandpa