I know this blog is supposed to be all about Luke but I am writing another post about me. :)
So yesterday we (Luke and I) had one of those crazy days where every little thing goes wrong. It was quite funny and a ton of stuff happened but I will just share one of the stories with you. After running around all morning and getting a lot accomplished our last stop was to get some groceries. I splurged on the "expensive" pasta sauce to make a dish for Kevin and Emily. I never buy the expensive stuff but I wanted it to be really good for them. So I was walking across our cement breezeway and was halfway to our door when I heard *SMASH*. Yup.... it was the sauce which was now shattered all over the breezeway and my pants. I cleaned up as much as I could and tried very hard not to track it into the apartment... which I didn't!.... but there was still some on the cement. I called the office and asked if she knew the best way to clean it and she recommended bleach and water. I had to take care of my baby :) so when he went down for a nap I filled a bucket with bleach and water in the kitchen and headed out to clean it up. HOWEVER.... the bucket had a huge crack in it so the mixture got all over. It bleached our kitchen rug and my socks but thank God it didn't bleach the apartment rug. Phew! After scrubbing and ruining our broom the breezeway looks amazing! (At least the part that I cleaned. And you can totally tell where that was!) So I told Rob I did a little redecorating of our kitchen. Here is a pic. So funny!!! And that is just one/two of the things that happened yesterday. Oh well!
And here is one of Mr. Luke sleeping peacefully.
And he is officially rolling over like a mad man. He is crazy! This is how I found him after nap. (He goes down on his back.)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Redecorating
Posted by Unknown at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he's growing up so fast. i can't believe it.....
oh don'tcha love days like that?
oh, and i think you should keep up the blog about your family! bc someday there will be a baby #2... (or at least i hope!)
=]
oh NOOOO!!!!!! My heart sank for you as I read each sentence! so stinky. I wish I was there to help you!
Post a Comment