Luke started his first Christmas tradition tonight by watching some of Charlie Brown.Also, he got a card in the mail today from my parents. I thought my Mom had totally lost it when I opened it and saw it was an engagement card.
I don't think you can make this out but it says, "Congratulations on your recent engagement to baby Kirnan."
MY BEST FRIEND IS HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ashley and I said that if she had a girl that her and Luke just would have to get married. No date yet..... let's get them both into this world and at least walking.
My parents are so funny. I laughed so hard!!!!
Luke is already praying for her!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Chrismas traditions
Posted by Unknown at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I seriously haven't laughed so hard in a long time. They are SO FUNNY! We miss you mom and dad B!!!
Maybe having an "arranged marriage" may not be such a bad thing especially when you are such good friends with the future inlaws! Ha! ha!
You are to much. I didn't know it was going to appear on this. I miss you to Ash and Ryan. I want to see you. So anyhow it was dad's idea.Love Mom/Gram
hey kerry! lukes getting so much bigger and cuter! he is so adorable. i hope everythings going well for you guys love you and miss you!<33
love katie
Post a Comment