Saturday, December 20, 2008

I know it's early

We celebrated our Christmas last night since we will be traveling for the holiday. Luke was adorable! He is going to be a blast this Christmas. He was so into opening his presents and was so excited with his new things! He is so much fun!

This is his new cheezy smile. (ignore the greasy face... its aquaphor)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

he is SO SMART! I can't wait to see you all!!!!

Anonymous said...

how adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

He is getting cuter and cuter all the time. The boys are getting so excitied about seeing all of you.Mitchell can't wait to play with you and Michael has his books all ready for Rob. See you all soon,can't wait.
Love,
Sheryl

Lisa Scata said...

You guys make such an adorable family - really! I love the Santa pics, and got such a kick out of Luke playing his drum. SOOO CUTE! Congratulations to Luke and Baby K on their engagement! :) It was great talking to you guys today. Hope you have a Happy New Year (even if you're in bed by 9!)