Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Our new house!!!!!!!

We are so excited to share that we are homeowners for the first time! We finally closed on our house on Friday after a LOOONG process. We are thrilled and GOD IS GOOD! This is us at the attorney's office right after we closed. Love those smiles. :)


Our home.


Yay!


SO EXCITED!


Welcome home.


Luke, Kerry, Rob's hands holding the keys.


I couldn't wait to get started on a little project. Yes, I am wearing my church clothes.


I had the best little helper.


Helping me screw the knobs in.


Love.


Knobs and pulls in the kitchen.


Makes a huge difference!


We are having some renovations done and after that I will share more pictures of the inside.

3 comments:

Poppy said...

We are soooooooooooooooooo happy for all of you!!!! The house is BEAUTIFUL!!! It is nice to see that you are getting right to work, and that you have a good helper! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Ashley said...

YAYYYYY!!!! I can't wait to see it in person! Love you!

Aunt Sharon said...

From the pictures, your new home looks great and well worth the wait. Nice looking kitchen but there is something missing..The Food. Thanks for the pictures.
Love Aunt Sharon