Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little trip

My Love and I were able to sneak away for a few nights. We have been wanting to go to Charleston for quite some time now and it finally happened! We had the.best.time!!!!!!!!!! God blessed us richly and everything went smoothly and perfectly. We missed our little guy but he was in great hands!!!  Here are some pictures from our trip. The city was absolutely gorgeous!









{Loved the lanterns with real flames.}



{Sitting in the famous pew 43 in St. Michael's. Many important people sat here including President Washington.}





{Our awesome private tour guides. We are standing in front of Rutledge's tomb. He was the last person to sign the Declaration of Independence. Or maybe the youngest.... or maybe both.... sorry historians!}


{So we went by this place and I was SO EXCITED! I screamed 'Trader Joe's! We are totally going here Im going here I am pulling in here right now just watch me!!!!!!!!' So I did and Rob said, ummm it's a furniture place. BOOOOO.}


{AMAZING barbeque place. The ribs were bigger than my head - but I will 'spare' you that picture. Rob thoroughly enjoyed and so did I!}


Such a perfect trip! Check Facebook sometime this week hopefully for more pictures.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Soooo glad you were able to get away and have such a perfect trip! Love you!