Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Multi Talented

Yeah yeah I know I keep bragging about this kid - but you choose to read it. :)

He goes from cooking in the kitchen:


To playing the air drums as he wakes up from his nap:


To practicing tennis with Daddy:



He has been so interested in tennis that we got him his own 'kid sized' racket. (Is it racket or racquet? Because I definitely have seen racquet in the store...I thought that was the French way.)
We haven't been able to go outside because of the "Air Quality Alerts" so I let him play air tennis in the house today. I guess we are really into the pretend air stuff.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTEST EVER! He has a better swing than me!!!

Anonymous said...

Great tennis videos, he is multi talented! Love,Nana

Poppy said...

He continues to be amazing!!! How cute!!! Great post again Princess. Thanks for sharing!!! Love, Poppy

Gram/Mom said...

So adorable!!!!!!! They are all cute but my favorite is the kitchen. I knew he would love that apron. He is just an all around amazing little boy. From tractors to sports to kitchen He just wants to please us all. I just love that little guy. I can't get the last video I assume that is the blank on my page.Love to you all. Grandma loves you little Peanut.
Love Gram/Mom

Aunt Karen said...

What an amazing tennis player! Looks like Luke can teach me a thing or two about how to hit a tennis ball! Good job Lukie!