Luke and I took off last week and went to see my best friend and her precious daughter. It was the most amazing visit. I am so blessed by her friendship and miss being able to see her as often as I want. We cherish the little time we do have together and it is amazing to see how much our kids love each other too! We know without a doubt they will get married one day. :)
Leaving on a jet plane. {He seriously was the most well behaved 2 year old that has ever flown. He amazes me all the time!}
Love fest:



Watching Elmo:
The 4 of us - it is incredibly hard to get both of them to smile at the same time so you should be impressed that not only are they both smiling but that I took this picture:
Me and my boy:

Me and my bff (and her boy) on our night out:
Flying us home:
Thanks for such an amazing time, Ashley!!!!!!
3 comments:
Princess: So glad that you enjoyed the time with Ashley and Brynlee. The pictures are GREAT! I love the one with him in the cockpit! Can you send me that one when you get a chance? Thanks for sharing! Love, Poppy
I had so much fun! Love you!
WOAH. Luke! You are kissing Brynlee like you've been watching the movies!
Post a Comment