Luke's two favorite songs to play on the drums right now are 'hap day' - "Happy Birthday" and 'Jesus' - "Jesus Loves Me". Random - I know!
He is more obsessed with the drums than ever. In fact most days they are a staple in our living room now, taking up the whole thing!!! I love that he loves music so much!!
I know I'm behind on posts. I will get caught up - I promise! Stay tuned for pictures for Long Beach Island!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Messin around on the drum set
Posted by Unknown at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is amazing!!Nana
How cute!!!! He is doing a fine job!!! I think that he does a little better with someone playing the guitar along with him!!! Get going Moma!!!! Nice post again Princess!! Thanks for sharing! Love, Poppy
Soooooo cute even better first hand. I have to agree with dad get going on that guitar. Thanks for the post.Love ya all.
Love Mom/Gram
Awww...soo cute! Mommy has alot of patience listening to those drums everyday! I think mommy needs to join in too!
Big drum out! Big drum out please?
We hear it from 7 am until 8 pm every day! I love it! Great job Lukie!
Post a Comment