Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday {party} to Luke!!!

We celebrated Luke's 2nd year this weekend and it was a blast!!!
The star of the day: (This picture kills me!)

Project/favor - a drum.


Emily made these amazing cupcakes! I made the 'cupcake drum set' and Luke and I made the drumsticks in the background.


He loved his cupcake!


And he loved his friend, Annie!

Little family!!

My little love bug! (Oh and did you notice the logo on his shirt is the same as the logo Rob designed for his invitation?!?!?!?!)

Opening presents. (Yes this one was underwear!!! So practical!)

Grandma and Grandpa came all the way down to celebrate with us!!

And we even made a trip to the zoo while they were here!!


A special visitor we had on our back patio!!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the pics. I'm so glad it went so well and that you all had so much fun!

Poppy said...

Great job on the post again Princess! It was such a GREAT time and you did such a REMARKABLE job on his party!! THANKS for EVERYTHING!! Love, Poppy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!! Love, Grandpa

Mom/Gram said...

Nice party, pics, and company. We had a blast. Just could have been a little cooler. Such a cute birthday boy. Amazing job on party Angel. I am so proud of you. Don't tell me you can do what I did when it comes to entertaining. You are far more relaxed and creative. I love you all.
Love Mom/Gram
Thanks for the trip to the zoo Peanut!!!!

Aunt " S " said...

Great job with the pictures Kerry. You must have a hard time picking out which pictures to post. Luke's looks are really changing..He is looking so grown up. I like the cupcakes! I could eat one or two right now with a cup of tea...oh well.
Love Aunt "S"