The last 2 years have been an absolute blessing. I don't know why I got so lucky and I don't know why God chose me, but I feel like the most privileged person in the world to have been able to mother this amazing boy for the last 2 years. He fills my heart with such unspeakable joy and makes me the proudest Mama that has ever walked this planet. (I know you all feel that way but I really mean it! :)) Not a day goes by that this little superman doesn't get a laugh out of me. Not a day goes by that this little light doesn't show me a little piece of God. Not a day goes by that thinking of my Lukie doesn't bring tears to my eyes. And not a day goes by that I don't thank God for this miracle that I get to call my son.
Happy 2nd birthday to the most precious baby boy ever!
Monday, June 21, 2010
2 is amazing.
Posted by Unknown at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kerry, You are a wonderful Mom, thank you and Luke is such a joy!! Love, Mom S
Thanks for bringing happy tears. We are all so blessed. Happy birthday Luke!
Yay!!!!!!!! Great post Kerry! Happy Birthday Lukie!! LOVE YOU SOOOO!
Princess: What a wonderful heartfelt post. He is a blessing, and so are you. Thanks for for being such a wonderful Mother, and for blessing us with such a wonderful Gandson! Love always, Poppy
you are an amazing mom you do so a great job teaching him, the food you feed him, the way you take him places, the time you spend with him, and the way you keep him on schedule as best you can. all that pays off because he is so good natured ans smart. yes some is his personality but what you do plays the biggest part. keep up thegood work. i love you.
love mom/gram
Post a Comment