Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Poor baby boy

He's getting 4 more teeth - all canines. Dr. said those are harder than molars. I wish he would do a little more of this.........




Poor baby has had a fever off and on {since Saturday}, is so so sad, and is having a hard time sleeping. God told me this morning, "this too shall pass". I hate seeing him in pain. I hope they pop through SOON!!

Isn't he cute laying on his pillow???? It is preparation for the big boy bed which will be introduced mid April!!!!!!

6 comments:

Nana said...

Love the satin pillow case, so his hair does not get messed up? Thanks for sharing, see you soon, Love Nana & Pops xoxooxoxoxo

Mom/Gram said...

Soooooooooo cute on the pillow!!!!!!!!!! Poor baby is really having a time of it with those darn old teeth.
Love Mom/Gram

Ashley said...

Poor baby boy!! come on fangs!!!

Holly Steffen said...

I have zero desire to move parker into a big boy bed. he seems fine being in a crib. why mess with a good thing? HAHAHA

Yaya said...

Ouch!

Rob said...

I love the new header...so sweet! and really cute pictures of him sleeping. Keep up the great work "Mommy." I love you!