Luke is still taking "lessons" every once in a while from watching Kevin on the drum set. He does lots of practicing on his own set. I think he continues to make loads of progress!!!! What do you think?????
{We were dog sitting so you will hear him mention Bozley in the video. He isn't going crazy - Bozley was really there.}
Drumming from Kerry Stevens on Vimeo.
7 comments:
nice job on video good drumming Luke
Love Mom/Gram
Good drumming Luke!!!!!
What a great job!!! Keep up the good work! Love, Grandpa
Thanks for taking your time to share with us Princess. Love, Poppy
It looks like we have another Buddy Rich in the making!!He is so cute and talented, thanks for sharing, miss y'all, see you soon. oxxoxooxoxox Love,Nana & Pops
love it, love it, love it. The video turned out perfect too... yesss!
Luke is rockin'!!! I'm very impressed:)
I could take some lessons from Luke to improve my Rock Band performance!
Way too cute!
Post a Comment