Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Luke's future wife.......

My bestest friend in the whole world packed up herself and 10 month old daughter, Brynlee {AKA Luke's future wife}, and traveled 700 miles to see me and Luke!!!!! She's amazing, I know.

We had the best time together. There are TONS of pictures but I narrowed it down. There are more on Facebook so check there too.

Lovers:


{Luke trying to pick her up}

Best Friends - our night out. ;)

Braving the cold temperatures at the zoo!




Sweet sweet baby girl - so gorgeous!

Dinner at Brixx - YUM!



Thanks for coming Ashley and Brynlee! Love you both so much!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mom/Gram said...

Nice job Ker The pics are adorable. Brynlee is soooooo cute. Of course Luke would not pick someone who was not cute to be his wife. They are such an adorable couple.
Love Mom/Gram

Poppy said...

Thanks for sharing!!! It looks like a good time was had by all! Luke, be careful. You might not realize what you are getting in to!! She is cute though!! Love, Poppy, Grandpa

Ashley said...

I am laughing so hard at Dad B's comment... we Kirnan girls can be hard to handle! ;) We had so much fun with you guys and love you so much. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!!


I still laugh when I think of Lukie standing there in his crib staring at me when I peeked in during naptime!

Yaya said...

Yay!