Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I know I have a ton to catch up on. This will be total picture overload, but I narrowed it down from 300. Our Christmas and New Year's were both awesome. We feel so blessed. We got to spend time at home celebrating the true meaning of Christmas just the three of us, and then got to go up and visit our family and friends.
Luke made a New Year's resolution this year to give up his pacifier. It has gone extremely well. I am glad we waited until he was old enough to understand a little better. I started preparing him for it a week before we left that when we came home it would be all gone. We didn't make up any stories or tell him the "Binki Fairy" came. Just told him it was gone. I thought we would be in for a weeks worth of not sleeping but it has been a non-issue. He cries when we first put him down for about a minute and then he just goes to sleep. Praise the Lord!!!!!
In other exciting news, Luke was asked to be the ring bearer for my cousin's wedding in July!! This will be his second time walking down the isle as a ring bearer! We feel so honored.
Ok... on to the pictures......

I missed posting super cute outfits #3 and #4. He actually didn't get to wear #3 to church but wore it for this instead:

He loved Santa!


And #4 was his Christmas Eve outfit:

Luke hated his life when I made him wear this outfit on Christmas Day. He was so mad at me for putting this hat on.

Opening presents with Nana and Pops. (Notice the drum on his lap - as always.)


This is a picture of the seven great grandchildren on my Dad's side of the family. It is always so special to have everyone together! I had to post this because I think it is the funniest picture ever. We did get some good ones but this just captures everyone's personalities. Make sure you click on it to make it big.

We got to play piano together!

Reading with Grandpa.

Special time with Great Grandma Brenner.

Grandpa got out the practice pad and real drumsticks. Wow!

He loves this tool bench from the Boehm's!

It was the first time we got to spend Christmas the seven of us!



I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year as well!

3 comments:

Mom/Dad said...

Precious Nice job cvering a little of everything. Thanks Angel.
Love Mom and Dad

Rob said...

What a beautiful summary of our holidays! Thanks for all of your work editing and posting this on the blog and facebook!
He's changed our lives for the better; that's for sure! Thanks to our families for supporting us and for our holidays together. Love you all.
Lukie - your joy and sense of humor are amazing and you make life so wonderful.
Kerry Ann- I love you so much! More every day and every year. I'm so thankful to be your husband :)

Aunt Karen said...

Love all the pictures and explanations! Your hard work is always greatly appreciated. It was so much fun to see everyone! Love you all!!!