Monday, January 25, 2010

Changes

Everyday it is something new with this little one!
He was coloring the other day and I asked him to draw a circle. He just scribbled and I was working in the kitchen so I told him "good job" and turned away. When I turned back around I saw this.....


...not sure how well you can see it but he had drawn a perfect oval. (It's in the upper left corner of the second picture.) After he drew it he scribbled again in the same color so it is pretty hard to see but I was amazed! Yes - total bragging Mommy!


And check out the new thing he is doing.......



You know your little one is growing up when they call you Mommy and Daddy instead of Mama and Dada!

And he has been doing this forever but I just got it on video.....

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! The "mom-eeee" is so cute. The circle is awesome too, you are totally allowed to brag!

Holly Steffen said...

awww parker still doesn't say mommy or daddy. LOL. brian is "mama" and i'm "mom" HAHAA oh boyyy.

Mom/Gram said...

Very cute though I can't hear the video as I am in iss and don't have speakers. The circle and oval are good. Yes you can brag thats what moms doooooo.
Love Mom/Gram

Bettina said...

The videos aren't working for me! :o(

Poppy said...

Nice job again Princess!!! He is AWESOME!!!! The videos are sooooooooooo cute! Love ya'll. Poppy

Anonymous said...

Can't see the videos from my phone but I am impressed with the circle!

aunt karen said...

Luke sounds so much older saying mommy and daddy. Awwww....he melts my heart.

Anonymous said...

videos don't work for me either!

CE said...

don't know what I'm doing...it's CE