Monday, November 23, 2009

Tub tub fun

Luke adores his bath time - or tub tub as he would say. He makes this really cute scrunchy nose face and I was trying to get a picture of it... but of course couldn't get a great one. You'll get the idea though.




Now just that nice smile.

And one serious one.

Click on this picture so you can see his molar! (He has 3 molars now! 10 teeth all together!)


And some cute random pictures from today.


4 comments:

Poppy said...

What a cute face!!! I am glad that he enjoys the water so much. Those chompers just keep coming!! Thanks again for taking the time to share these cute pictures!!! Love, Poppy, Grandpa

AllThingsThatAreGood said...

Ahhhh... what a cutie!! Can't wait to see the little man and you guys. we will be there sooooon!!

Ben and Marci said...

I just can't believe how big Luke is getting. He's just adorable. 10 teeth. Wow!

Aunt Karen said...

He's getting sooo Big! Can't wait to see how many chompers he'll have for Christmas time! He might be ready for steak soon! Thanks for the updates.