Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Percussionist Larry Mullen

Here is better footage of Luke playing the drum set. I couldn't chose between these two so I put them both on!
He seriously learned so much just from watching my brother play. He studies him every week at church and on the video we have of him.







Also, Luke has a new trick as of yesterday........


4 comments:

Lindsay Dudzick said...

those are reeeaaally cute, kerry. i loved when he stopped the cymbal. are you guys coming to new years?

Ashley said...

LOVE the drum videos... you know that I am as amazed as you! So incredible. Love the somersault too... what a big boy! He's so proud of himself :) love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing how he knows to hold the symbol. He is way to smart for 17 (almost)months. I can't believe all he does. Nice job Ker.
Love you Peanut.
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That's impressive on the drums! And I have to tell you I click over here and that photo in the header just made me SMILE so big! :)