We are still here!
I know you are all wondering what has been going on in Luke's life! We have been busy! Here are a few little updates.
We took Luke to the playground a few weeks ago....He loves tunnels!!!!
AND Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit this past weekend. Luke is so in love with them... and so am I! I am so grateful for all they have done and do for us.
Best picture ever!!!
Luke and Grandpa on their favorite past time! (These boys are obsessed with tractors!)So in love!
Luke and his Mamma!
Luke's first drum set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa got him this little set. This video was first thing this morning after he had just gotten it. He is still a little shy on it but don't worry.... he really got into it after an hour straight of playing it!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Still kickin!
Posted by Unknown at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks, we miss you all so much,very excited for Turkey weekend.Cute little drummer boy. Love Nana
So good to hear from you again! Love the drum set! I can see where Luke's future is heading!
Another great post Kerry!!! We certainly had a great time with all of you. Love ALL of the pictures!!! Love, Grandpa, Poppy
oh my goodness!!!!! that video is the cutest ever!!!!! love you!
Post a Comment