Saturday, October 17, 2009

Musician?

Everyday this child blesses us with his uplifting demeanor and personality. As a friend puts it, he is just "fabulous". That is a great word for him! Anyways, this week he shocked me with his cuteness. I find myself just laughing so hard at him when he does random things. He knows he is funny which makes it even funnier! He is also turning into quite the toddler with an attitude though. We have had our share of tantrums and he is now hitting and kicking us when we tell him no. (Don't worry... we are nipping that right away!)
I have shared with you his musical talent when it comes to the drums. Last night, all on his own, he took this little drum "set" and made his own drum set. Of course, he was using both sticks to play the different instruments just like it was a set... until I got the camera out. Then he didn't go as crazy but you will still see the set up.



Then, he was standing over by the chair and figured out this little trick......



I have been tentative about taking out the keyboard to let him play since he is a boy and can be rough with things. I decided to get it out the other night to let him play and I was amazed with what I saw. I did have to tell him to be gentle a few times, but the way he played was unbelievable. Now this might not be impressive to all of you who are not his bragging mother.... :) but I have had plenty of interaction with little ones and can say that most of them would not play the piano like this. He used the whole keyboard, and a lot of the time played with one finger which is awesome. So maybe a piano player and a drummer??? Just like his Mommy and Uncle!



Here are some piano playing pictures....




Random cute pics....


Luke wearing Daddy's belt....

My guys....

6 comments:

Poppy said...

Fabulous he is!!! How cute and talented!! He never ceases to amaze me with his creativity. He is one special little boy with a very special Mommy and Daddy. I believe that the time that his parents devote to him, enhances his God given gifts. Thanks again for all of your hard work with the blog Princess. Love y'all, Grandpa, Dad, & Poppy.

Mom/Grandma said...

He is truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very talented for sure. He has great parents who spend a lot of time teaching him. As Grandma I can also brag I have never seen a child that young take an interest in music like he does. Nice job Ker thanks for taking the time to do the blog. I know it is very time consuming.
Love Mom/Grandma

Nana said...

He is very handsome and talented,miss you all thanks for photos, Love, Nana

Bettina said...

So cute! I love that he makes HIMSELF laugh. haha love you guys

Anonymous said...

He's gonna be a rockstar!

Ashley said...

I LOVE THE VIDEOS!!! he is the cutest. I love how he was covering his mouth when he laughed! Oh, and are you ok? I hear the "ow"! haha.