We went on a big extravaganza last weekend! Rob has been wanting to go back to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg since he was 5 and was a titch too short to ride the Loch Ness Monster. Well this year I took him along with the help from our whole family! We left Saturday and stayed with Paul and Bettina. They watched Luke all day Sunday while Rob and I went to the park and had a BLAST! I left the camera with Bettina since I figured you would rather see pictures of Luke's adventures than of me and Rob on the coasters. I don't know who had more fun; me and Rob, Paul and Bettina, or Luke. Luke also got to see his old friend, Jude. They had fun together.
Playing the drums with Uncle Paul. (Luke is officially OBSESSED! The first thing he asks to do in the morning is get out his drum. Then he asks ALLLLLL day long. Sorry neighbors!)Lovin Titi Bettina.
Lovin Jude. (This was after he took his toy.)
Commander of the HUGE TV. He had a remote in each hand the whole weekend.
Luke enjoyed playing with the handles of Jude's sippy cup. He couldn't quite figure out when it was for. He thought this worked pretty well though.
New yoga pose.
In other news:
He got an awesome Giants outfit from Nana and Pops!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!And a sneak peak for Halloween...........
Friday, October 9, 2009
Better late than never!
Posted by Unknown at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think all Luke needs is a Giants hat or helmet and he will be all set for Halloween!! Love Pops
AHHH so cute! Thanks for letting us watch him all day! We loved it!
parker's being a monkey too. i got the costume for next to nothing off craiglist!! woohoo!!
Nice job again. We love the monkey outfit. Soooo cute. We love you all and miss you.
Love Grandpa and Grandma
Monkey!!!!!
Thank you for voting for my cousin! :)
Love the updates and that's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen!
Post a Comment