Here are a few pics I wanted to catch up on.This was Luke's birthday present from us. We put it together while he was sleeping and this was his face when he saw it! (I know it's early but we couldn't wait!)
Daddy showing him how it works.
Guess he got the hang of it.
He now loves to take out every single book!
He loved opening this HUGE gift from friends of ours. It was so big it knocked him over when he was trying to get that tissue paper out!!!
Love him!!!!!!!!!! (Click on this picture to make it big and tell me what color you think his eyes are.)
Snuggling with his favorite nap time lovey.
So much love for this little guy I can't even take it! He is so much fun!
(Sorry for the edits Google Readers.)
Friday, June 12, 2009
Random cuteness
Posted by Unknown at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
the first pic is soooo cute, he looks like he really was surprised! I laughed so hard at the one where he fell over opening the present too. adorable. his eyes are... grey maybe? love you all!
such a cute post Ker! Lukie is such a cutie! can't wait to celebrate with you guys! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!
ps. is that the elephant we bought him?!
Nice job again Ker. He is so cute with that gift. I think the eyes look like hazel. Love you all. Have fun at the party.
Love Mom
Mr. and Mrs. S.... Your baby boy is such a sweet little guy! His face makes me smile. I love the video of him playing with Mommy and laughing out loud.... nothing like the sound of a baby's laughter, eh? Best Wishes, Terri Atkins (Montlieu SLP)
Post a Comment