Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

...off to the beach we go!!! We are leaving in the morning to head to the beach to enjoy a family vacation. We are so excited to spend time away just the three of us. Tomorrow is also Luke's first birthday! All weekend I have been thinking about what I was doing a year ago. It is so amazing to see my little miracle turning one. I have enjoyed the last 365 days more than any in my life. He has been such a blessing to me and has brightened up my life in so many ways. I love my husband so much more as I have watched him be a Daddy to Luke. Our relationship has grown as we walk on this journey of parenthood together. We enjoyed a fun Father's Day even though I missed my Daddy so so so much. Rob is such an amazing Dad and I hope he enjoyed his first Father's Day! So we will celebrate family, the love we share, and the most amazing year of my life as we sing Happy Birthday to the light of my life.
Stay tuned for lots of pics when we get back!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Rob said...

All I can say is I have the most wonderful wife and son I could ever imagine. Thank God for His rich blessings!
I love you Kerry and Luke!

Poppy said...

Princess:The best Father's Day gift that any father can receive, is the gift of knowing that your child is loved and happy.You are so fortunate to have Rob for a husband, and Luke for a son.They are both such a blessing in your life.I thank God for you, Rob, and Luke every day. By sharing these thoughts and feelings of yours about Rob and Luke, you have given me a wonderful gift in affirming your happiness.Thank you for being such a remarkable Wife and Mother to them, and for being such a terrific Daughter. I Love You, and I missed you sooo much as well.

Grandpa said...

Happy First Birthday Luke!!!
It is a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!
Have a GREAT vacation!!
Watch that bad cough!!
Love, Grandpa

Bettina said...

Yay for Lukie! Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Love you so much!

Nana said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday Dear Luke, Happy Birthday to you, you are ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOve, Nana xoxooxoxoxoxo

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Lukie Luke! We love you soooo much!

Mom said...

Kerry Thank you for that amazing journey of Luke's 1st birthday. I know you will all have an amazing vacation. It is well deserved by all. You are an incredible mom and wife. I am happy you are happy. I love you and miss you very much.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy one year old Luke. Grandma loves and misses you. Have a great time at the beach.....
Love Grandma