Luke celebrated his birthday (early) this weekend. It was so special to have all of his aunts and uncles here to celebrate with us!! We had a little cupcake/ice cream party at a picnic shelter in a park. It was a beautiful day and was so much fun to be with our family and some of our friends to mark such a special event. Emily made the cupcakes and they were divine!!! Thanks so much Em!!!!!!!!!! Luke loved the cupcake and the ice cream. He really got into it!!!!!!!
Opening presents last night.Today's party.
YUM!!!
All the aunts and uncles.
Such proud parents!
Here we go.........
Video of the drum Uncle Joshua and Aunt Cary Ellen got him.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Birthday Party!!!!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for sharing!! It looks like Luke celebrated his first birthday in grand style!! All the pictures and video are GREAT!!! Wish that we could have been there. Happy first birthday Luke!!!
Love always,Grandma and Grandpa
that video is SO AWESOME! his faces are the cutest! I love all the pictures, the cupcakes look amazing, and you look so beautiful! I'll call you this morning! love you!
yay for Lukie! Thanks again for having us Ker!! We loved seeing you guys!
Great photos, thanks. Wish we were there. Love Nana & Pops
I cannot believe Luke is already one, he's gotten so big! I haven't looked at your blog in a long time Ker, and I come on it to find that my little cousin is walking already! Where did the time go? I'm glad you guys are doing well and it seems like youre having soo much fun with Luke. I can't wait for you guys to come up next month and to see Luke, I miss you guys a lot!!!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment