Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend vacation

Well, we are home from our little trip and had such a great time. It was so nice to spend the weekend totally focused on each other. Luke was so great. When we first got there he didn't want to eat or sleep because he just wanted to look around at the cabin and take it all in. He is so nosy! He loved having Daddy to himself for the weekend. Luke loves Rob so much it just melts my heart. It is so sweet to see how he looks at him and the whole weekend it was like he was saying, "you're still here.. you're not going to leave???" He did ok sleeping in a new place and in the pack 'n' play. The first night he was up about every hour but I just had to rub his head and he would go back to sleep. The second night he woke up about 3 times. Mommy is tired but still extremely grateful that he is such a good sleeper the rest of the time!
I will only caption a few pictures. I am sure you can figure out the rest. Picture overload ahead.

















This was Luke when we first got there. He was so excited!


Luke's new friends.



His "First Thanksgiving" book we got in the mail right before we left from Aunt Karen and fam!


Hope you enjoyed the pictures! We sure enjoyed the weekend! I will leave you with a video. Luke loves when we do animal sounds. He already knows how weird his parents are!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend. It's alot of work to get away but all so worth it! Glad Luke enjoys his book!

Anonymous said...

Great job ker!!! I knew that you would get the blog updated !!! You guys are so cute!!! Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!

Ashley said...

I don't even know where to begin... the pictures are AMAZING! love the video. I'm so glad you had such a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, miss you, but will see you soon!! Love Nana xoxoxooxox

Holly Steffen said...

i'm glad you had a good time!
=]

parker had that dino crew shirt too. haha.

Anonymous said...

nice job Ker. You always amaze me. Just when I think it can't get any better you do. Love you all see you in 1 more day. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!Love Mom/Gram