Monday, November 24, 2008

Good food, lots of lovin, and new clothes!!!

My parents were here for the weekend and we of course had such an amazing time. They are so good to us. We went out to eat... a lot... (one of my favorite things!!!!), they loved on Luke (and us) like you wouldn't believe, and they bought Luke some really nice outfits to wear for Christmas. He is going to be Mr. GQ! They are adorable. We also got to spend time with Kevin and Emily. It is so nice to have my whole family together. We can't thank you enough for everything, Mom and Dad!! We love you.
This pretty much sums up the weekend....

He loves his Grandma and Grandpa so much. They did a photo shoot with Grandma without me so I don't have any pictures of her with him.


Family photo shoot

plus Uncle Kevin

Luke's new snowsuit

We were of course so sad to say goodbye and when we got home this was Luke hanging onto his new toy from Grandpa.

I will leave you with what we paid for gas this weekend....... sweet!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

awwww I'm so glad you had such a good weekend. Luke loves them so much! Love the pictures.

Holly Steffen said...

luke is gettin huge!! i can't believe it.

snowsuit? it hardly ever snows there! ;]

Anonymous said...

Great job getting the blog updated Ker!!! We had a GREAT weekend as well!! All of you are so much fun to be with, and I enjoy our time together so very much. Luke is sooooooooooooo cute and precious! Those smiles of his just make you melt! Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how fast you are at getting this updated. did we even land in Roch before you did it. you are awsome. the pics are great. we enjoy our time sooooooo much with all of you. it is so hard to say goodbye. I can't wait for Christmas. I love you all very much and thank you for your wonderful hospitality. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Love Mom/Gram

Anonymous said...

Adorable, as usual! His smiles really must melt your heart- they melt mine right through the computer screen! Hope all is well, miss you!