Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mr. Style....

Check out this hair - do!!!! This was after bath today.




And Luke trying to get used to the play-pen for this weekend!!!! We can't wait for our little vacation but I'm a little nervous about him having to sleep in here. I'm sure he will adjust fine... or I will need a vacation from our vacation. :)

5 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

have a fun vacation! i'm sure he'll do okay. he's got mommy and daddy.

Ashley said...

LOVE the hair! can't wait to hear about your vacation.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, relax,enjoy, see you soon !!! oxoxoxoxo Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Nice dooo!!!!!!!! Enjoy your time as a family this weekend. See you in 8 days. Or 3 if we count the way Kerry does. Love you all.
Love Gram & Gramp

Anonymous said...

How cute! (Your mom is a good teacher. How did I do?)