Friday, January 13, 2012

More Tennis

Yeah...... sorry I missed Christmas, etc. I took 1400 pictures in the month of December. I wish I was exaggerating. So in order to not completely overwhelm myself I decided to just move on and not post any pictures on here or Facebook from the rest of our December. You don't mind right? I mean who really cares about Luke opening his presents other than me? :) But we did have a super amazing time both at home and traveling to see family. I'm not going to lie, however, I'm kind of glad the hustle and bustle is over and we are back into the swing of things.

Speaking about the swing of things {hehe} we went out to play some tennis the other day. Yes Luke is still obsessed with it and still showing amazing progress. They might be small things but being able to balance the ball on his racket and hit a backhand are pretty impressive for a 3 year old. We just love that he loves it so much.

So here are some 'action' shots:





I am sure most of you {or just Paul} noticed he is still hitting mostly with a two-handed forehand.

Backhand:


Balancing the ball (while walking):

Show-off. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next Isner?

Poppy said...

You were right Princess!! How cute!!! Poppy