Saturday, July 23, 2011

VBS

Sorry I never got a chance to put up the rest of the vacation pictures..... but we are moving on! :)

Luke attended his very first Vacation Bible School this past week and as you can imagine LOVED it. Well that is an understatement. I tried to grab as many pictures as I could, but with all of the commotion it was pretty hard. I think you will still enjoy these!

Luke from the tribe of Joseph hanging out in Galilee:

Making bread:

Basket weaving:

Dancing, dancing, dancing:


Praying with the leader {She is our Children's Minister and he is in love with her. He just adores her... and we love her too!}:

Dancing on stage:
Precious boy -- love him so much.



His projects - pinch pots, weaving mat, basket weaving, painted fish, beaded fish, wool soap:

5 comments:

Grandma said...

So precious!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of them. Luke it looks like you did a greaaaaaaaaaaaat job on your projects. Grandma is proud of you!!!!! I will see you in a few days. Love ya
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun busy week!!!! Thanks for sharing, Love, Nana & Pops

aunt Karen said...

What a nice experience for Luke! Such a big boy!

AllThingsThatAreGood said...

Looks like the little man had a great time! Needs to work on his basket weaving skills, they can come in very handy these days :)

Rob said...

Lovey,

THanks so much for keeping up with the blog, even if you only did it ten times a year, it still shows so much of his/our life! I love you and you're an AMAZING Mommy!

Rob