*Warning -- picture overload*
I had a hard time choosing from the pictures we have taken in the last couple of weeks.
We enjoyed the rest of our Easter Sunday with some pretty eggs Luke decorated {with some help..}:Playing with the new basketball hoop from Grandma and Grandpa:
And looking for Easter baskets:
{This one is a fake out -- he was being silly.}
This past weekend we thought we should cram in all the things we were supposed to do with my parents over the winter... into one day. Well not really but we did do a lot! Trying to fit in time before they head back up north.
We spent the morning at the zoo:Luke even got to feed the giraffes! It was amazing!
And then went to pick strawberries:
{I love his face in this one.}
We also made jam and strawberry shortcake that night:
And then we all slept wonderfully! :)
Love making these memories. Luke is such a fun little boy to do all of this stuff with!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
More Easter and such
Posted by Unknown at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing!! Love the strawberry picking photos and the giraffe feeding!!!!
I loved the way Luke picks strawberries....That's my way of picking. one in basket two in mouth..
Great job with the pictures. I really enjoy seeing them...Don't stop...I know you are busy but keep them coming....
Love, Aunt Sharon
Nice job Angel!!!!!
Post a Comment