I can't believe I have not posted in a month. If anyone is still checking this I'm sorry!!!!!!! Life has been busy!!!!!!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that other good stuff! We had a great holiday and enjoyed the fact that my parents moved down! We had a beautiful snowfall that started Christmas Day. We have been enjoying time as a family and also starting some other new adventures. I have been taking advantage of my parents being here and have been doing some stuff outside of the home which has kept me very busy. It makes me miss Luke terribly but also realize how grateful I am to be able to spend the time with him that I do. He is such a blessing and I love him more and more everyday. He is such a good boy and makes us laugh everyday.
Here's a quick recap of the last month.....
We went to this AWESOME outdoor Christmas celebration thing. It was so amazing.And Luke saw Santa. I think he liked him. All of the other kids were screaming their heads off and here's what mine does:
Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve with Grandma.
His reaction to his Christmas present.
He loves it!!!!
Playing outside.
I will try to post again before Valentine's Day. ;)
Friday, January 7, 2011
I'm horrible.....
Posted by Unknown at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are not horrible, just busy! Thanks for some Christmas photos, we missed all of you,my first time without my oldest child.See you soon, Love, Nana
Thanks for the update! His reaction on Christmas picture just took over the hot chocolate picture as my computer desktop background. We need to come visit soon!!
What kinds of things have you been up to outside the home? Curious me:) It's good to see an update:)
Totally understand how our lives get busy and appreciate the updates! Wow, you guys have been busy!
Post a Comment