I love this season! And I love it even more being able to see it through 2 year old eyes.
We had a dusting of snow the other day. I know -- snow in the South! Imagine that! Luke loved watching it out the door. While he was taking his nap, enough accumulated that I thought we could play outside when he got up. By that time it was turning to rain and was just kind of nasty but we were still able to make a snowman.Then he got to taste his first hot chocolate when we came inside.
I think he liked it!!!
We also enjoyed some family time decorating the house and putting up the tree. Luke loved helping put the ornaments on.
He wanted to put some up high so he started out on Daddy's shoulders but apparently still couldn't reach high enough so Daddy lifted him to the top.
We finally put together our Lionel train that my parents got us like 4 years ago. This was Luke's reaction the first time we started it.
See what I mean about seeing it through 2 year old eyes???? So amazing!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
It's Christmastime!!!
Posted by Unknown at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is the man. I have nothing else to say. We need to come visit soon so I can show him how to make a snow ball and what to do with it :)
Kerry Ann,
You beautifully capture our lives with Luke. Thank you for this amazing gift. Love you.
Post a Comment