Monday, October 11, 2010

What a weekend!!!!

There was an African Festival {lots of drumming} at our zoo this past weekend. Not only did Luke get to go - but Uncle Kevin and Aunt Emily took him! I don't think I need to tell you he had an amazing time with them. To make it even better, not only did he get to go with 2 of his faves, and see the animals, and see drummers, and play in a drum circle, BUT he got to MAKE his own drum!!!! That is definitely in his top 5 best days ever!!!

Playing in the drum circle:




His own creation (He picked the pattern on his own - there ya go, Grandpa!):




We also got to pick out pumpkins yesterday {it was 88 degrees so didn't feel too much like Fall}. Cary Ellen goes with us every year and we love having that tradition!

Luke picked this pumpkin all by himself - it was a perfect find!!! Especially when you see all those huge ones in the background!}


Lots of lovin going on here:


Lukie photo shoot:





Happy Fall everyone!!!!!

3 comments:

Poppy said...

Wow!!! What a GREAT weekend for the little guy!! (I'm talking about Luke!!) Grandpa REALLYlikes the pattern that Luke picked out for his drum!! Very good taste!!!Thanks for taking the time to share more GREAT photos with us Princess!! Love, Poppy

Grandma said...

Very cute!!!! Looks like he had an amazing weekend!!! Miss you Peanut. I love you.
Love Grandma

Nana said...

It looks like everyone had a great time!! Love, Nana & Pops