Luke had his first visit at the dentist this past week. He. was. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!! Seriously just sat there with his mouth open and let them do whatever. In the words of my dear bff - I better watch out because he is so good I am in for it if I have another one!!!!
We really talked it up so before we got there he thought the dentist was the most fun place to be ever! His teeth look great and the hygienist even asked if he ever eats any sugar because they looked so good and he had no plaque. {Ummm ok I do give him sugar every once in a while.}
Sitting in the big cool chair before any of the work:Polishing:
She even used the sprayer and sucker thingie and he was not scared at all!!! {Ok I know he looks a little scared in this pic but really he wasn't - he did not like that big light however.}
Pretty, clean teeth!!
The dentist checking everything out.
Couldn't be prouder of my little superman!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Best 2 year old that ever went to the dentist
Posted by Unknown at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay luke!!
where's his cool sunglasses? you should bring some to his next appt! :)
Good job Peanut!!!!! Grandma is very PROUD of you!!!! I love youand miss you.
Love Grandma
OMG! I can't believe two year olds go to the dentist now! What a great idea taking pictures! Way to go Luke!
Big boy! He is PERFECT!
Post a Comment