We have had lots of excitement around here with being snowed in and all so I thought I would catch you up on a few random things.
Luke and Rob have been looking out Luke's bedroom window at the birds {who are scampering about and probably wishing they had gone south}. Under Luke's window is a basket with his stuffed animals. But that didn't stop him from looking out the window!!!!
Here he is dressed as ET......
And he has watched the DVD of Kevin playing the drums over... and over... and over... and over... and over... and over (do you get the picture????). He picked up this crucial drum technique just from watching Kevin. When you ask him who taught him how to play drums he says, KEVIN {well... he says NENIN}.
See how his hands are crossed playing the cymbal and tom at the same time????
This is my new favorite picture.....
One more story....
So last night, I was sitting on the floor in front of the chair, and Luke got up on the chair and started giving me a shoulder massage......... randomly!!!!!! It was awesome. Rob explains the same thing in this video and here is a snipet of Rob's massage (although I think he had had enough at this point). Are we not the coolest {smartest} parents that we taught our child how to give us massages?!?!?!? I have given Luke massages since he was a baby and I think he picked up on it from that and from watching Rob give me shoulder massages. He's so smart! :)
Monday, February 1, 2010
Random Occurrences
Posted by Unknown at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures Ker!!! The birds, ET, how cute!!! Can't believe how well he is picking up the drums! We are starting to be a bit concerned about our Grandson though. You have him doing the vacumning, giving shoulder messages. What is next, washing and waxing the cars and taking out the trash???? Love, Mom & Dad.
ok.... ET??!!!! BAHAHAHA I laughed out loud! Love the new fav pic, cutest ever. The video is too much! Make sure he's prepared for when B and I come! ;)
LOL...shoulder massaging is too funny. Good job, Luke.
Post a Comment