Luke amazes me {did you know that??} with his patience and persistence with his fine motor skills. He loves playing with his Mega Blocks - but most of the time just puts them in his dump truck or other creative things. When he builds them, he uses the single ones and just stacks them as tall as he can. So you can imagine my surprise when I watched him do this this morning:
It was like overnight he connected watching us build and realizing he could do it too. I pretended like I wasn't watching and just let him sit there.... for 20 minutes.... building. It is so neat to see things like this happen with your baby! I just love watching him learn! And I love the look of concentration in his eyes.
And look at my early Valentine's present from my boys!!!!!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Engineer?
Posted by Unknown at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a good little builder!!! It is so cute to see his concentration. I really like the shirt!! get it washed quick! Nice Valentines gift from the boys! Thanks again for taking the time to share. Love, Poppy
He just knew that Uncle Paul gave him those blocks, so he wants to give him a run for his money! :o)
Love you guys!
That's my boy!! (and my wife...teaching him so much every day!) love you honey ;)
love this!!!! Such a big, smart boy!
Clearly an engineer, was there ever any question (besides the day he was putting on make up)?!?!
Good work little man, keep it up!
Post a Comment