Friday, December 11, 2009

What life would look like....

..... if there were two.


(ignore our black socks... we were partly ready for the pictures I will talk about later in the post)

I have had the pleasure of watching my friend's baby a few hours a week and have been loving every second of it! He is the sweetest little thing. Luke was really jealous at the beginning, but is doing better now. He is really super sweet to the baby but likes to make sure everyone knows I am his Mama. His new thing this week is walking around saying, "My Mama, My Mama". Now he is saying, "My Dada" and "My Grandma". Guess he is picking up the toddler ways! (I must admit that I melt every time he says it too. I have always wanted to be the Mama! So lucky to be his!)


In other news, we went for some family Christmas pictures today. Rob went into the store without me knowing and paid for a collage so I had to get one. (Usually I just get the package that is $7.99 and you can only pick one pose.) Everyone in the store was swooning over how sweet he was to surprise me like that. While we were at the mall we thought we would take him to see Santa to see what he would do. The Santa was horrible but Luke loved him! He loves saying, "Ho Ho Ho" when you ask him what Santa says. Here are a few shots from our field trip.

I love his face in this one... he is totally wanting to pull on that beard to see what happens!!




I JUST LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your Advent season is going as well as ours!

5 comments:

Poppy said...

Another GREAT post Princess!! I am glad that he was good with Santa. Of course, why wouldn't he be, look at his Mama, not like she enjoys the Christmas season!!!
Thanks again for sharing!! Love, Poppy

mom said...

Very very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him with Wally. Thanks for Skype tonight. Love Ya
Love Mom

Nana said...

Very cute, too bad you couldn't get Santa to smile!!Love, Nana xoxooxoxoxoxo

Ashley said...

soooo cute! and you look good with 2! ;)

Bettina said...

Can I just say that Santa looks a little bit creepy...GO LUKE for actually enjoying meeting Santa!!