You are totally welcome Ker!!! If I could afford it, I would truck some of ours down to you as well!!! Enjoy, like Luke is doing, (How cute is he!!!), and BE CAREFUL!!! Love always, Poppy
Unbelievable. Who would think you may end up with as much or more than we have. Luke will be so much fun in it. Wish I could be there to see see him. Can't wait until next weekend. I love you all. Love Mom/Grandma
3 comments:
You are totally welcome Ker!!! If I could afford it, I would truck some of ours down to you as well!!! Enjoy, like Luke is doing, (How cute is he!!!), and BE CAREFUL!!! Love always, Poppy
Unbelievable. Who would think you may end up with as much or more than we have. Luke will be so much fun in it. Wish I could be there to see see him. Can't wait until next weekend. I love you all.
Love Mom/Grandma
I still can't believe y'all got that much snow and we got nothing. Weird!
Post a Comment