Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spelling test???

So today Luke is 15 months old. Of course I think he is the smartest little buddy in the world but I think after seeing these videos you just might agree. Hehe :) He does this so perfectly when the camera is not on. These are the best I could get and it is hard to hear but you get the idea.



I know he isn't really spelling but still the memorization is pretty impressive. I can't believe how he just picks up on this stuff!!!



Here are some random pictures from tubby time and from a park we went to with Cary Ellen last weekend.






6 comments:

Poppy said...

How AWESOME!!!!! He does a great job!!! What a great word to spell for his first one!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures and videos. Love, Poppy

mom/gram said...

Happy 15 months Luke. Good job on spelling. Ker you look cute in that hat. Thank youfor another great post. I love you all.
Love Mom/Gram

Anonymous said...

You were right! I love love love him spelling "God." I will have to show my husband that! Adorable pictures!!!!
~Kendra

Ashley said...

SO SO SO SMART!!! how adorable! I love it.

Bettina said...

you should teach him a smarty pants dance :o) Or maybe I will :o)

Pops said...

Now that Luke has the spelling of GOD down pat, work on the next big G word...Giants
Love Pops