Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa are the best!

We had the most amazing time with my parents this weekend. They came down to visit for a couple of days (IT GOES WAY TOO FAST) and we got to do a ton of fun things. It amazes me how much Luke absolutely adores them (although I can understand... I kinda like them too!). I miss them like crazy and really appreciate the time we got to spend with them. Thank you guys for everything. You are the best!

First we got to go to the John Deere store with Grandpa. (They have a thing with tractors.)

We pretended like it was Christmas morning and Luke got an early Christmas present... again a tractor.



He also loved playing the drums with Grandpa.


Grandpa finally got to give him some Animal Crackers. He has been waiting and waiting. They went to the store and bought them and L loved carrying them around the store. He loved eating them more! (Hence him doing the sign for more.)

Eating a little ice cream with Grandma.

Loving time with G and G.

I love this lady so much!

So does Luke.

(She had surgery on her thumb.... that is why she has the cast. Why is it green??? That was the only color Luke could say.)

4 comments:

Gram said...

You are amazing We get home and you have the blog done already. We also had a great time. We miss you all aleady. Thank you for all your love and sharing your son(our amazing grandson).
Lovde Mom/Gram

Aunt Karen said...

Love all the pictures, especially the tractor! You can tell how proud and happy G & G are of their grandson. Soo very precious!

Poppy said...

Thanks for sharing the memories of our visit! Luke is soooooo amazing, and both of you are doing such a GREAT job with him. The only regret I have of the whole trip is not getting him the first tractor in the picture!!! Love, Poppy, Grandpa

Ashley said...

love the pics, as you know. the pic of you and your mom is absolutely beautiful and I LOVE that she got a green cast!!!! :)