This is what happens when I tell Rob to get Luke ready for a walk......Luke's first golf lesson on the actual green. This one is for you, Pops.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Practice makes perfect
Posted by Unknown at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Another Tiger in the making, I love it. I thought the first picture was Luke wearing his golf hat. How long was Luke occupied with golfing? I will have to bring at least my putter next we visit. Love Pops
How cute!!! Nice job with the pix again Ker. Just a piece of advice: I would not let Luke dress like his father, especially out in public!!! Love, Poppy, Grandpa
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the first pic made me laugh so hard. Nice job. I know there have not been very many comments Ker but please keep up the good work.
Love Grandma
Oh my gosh, so cute!!!
Way to go Luke! Can't wait to see what the football season will bring us!
What a champion! How could you not love that little guy! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Ohhh I love that first pic, you probably knew that already though. ;) Love your little golfer!
Post a Comment