Saturday, August 22, 2009

14 months

Luke,
Today you are 14 months old. I can not believe all the things you can do. I am amazed with how fast you are growing and learning things. You have turned into such a fun little toddler. You make your Daddy and I so happy and proud. Here are some of the things you can do:

Signs:

Please
More
Milk
Drink
Eat
Potty

Words:

Mama
Dada
MMma (Grandma)
Bapa (Grandpa)
NNna (Nana)
Pops
Please (sssss)
One
Two
Three
Tree
More
Pop
Titi
Choo choo
But
Ball
I love you (I yaw ya)
Bye
Duck
Amen
Teeth (eeet)

Animal sounds and other sounds:

Dog
Lion
Monkey
Alligator (complete with "chomping" motion)
Snake
Train
Fire engine
Tractor (with bouncing motion and bmmmm with lips)
Boat

Body parts (you point to them when asked where they are):

Nose
Ears
Head
Belly

In addition to the "normal" developmental things here are some other fun things you can do:

You can sing songs and do the motions (sing "pop pop pop")
You count "two, three" (sometimes one, two, three)
Can find your red ring when we hide it while you are not in the room
You know when you are pooping and wave your hand in front of your nose (P - U stinky!)
You clean up!!!!!!! (for now)
Say "G" while singing the alphabet
You hold our hands when it is time to pray and say AMEN at the end (or sometimes in the middle)
You give the best hugs; arms around our necks and squeeze so tight

I love you more than you can imagine.
Love,
Mommy



2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

What a wonderful tribute to a remarkable little boy, from a wonderful Mother!!! Luke, you are AMAZING, and you are sooooooooooo fortunate to have parents that love you so very much, and take the time to teach you all of these things. We love you all, and we are very proud of all of you, and your accomplishments..
Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Ashley said...

love this... love YOU!