Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lots of 'New'

It has been an amazing holiday season and a great time to reflect on 2012. We called it our year of 'hope' and were blessed with so many 'new' things. New job, new house, and new baby on the way. God is so good! We can't wait to see 2013!

So as I said this blog was under construction. Well not really this blog but I started a new one! I printed this blog and made a book - all 733 pages! I thought it was a good time to start over and so did blogger since I was out of space on this site.

So for 2013 I am starting with a whole new blog that will be about the Stevens' family - all four of us!

Hop over to http://stevensfamilyhope.blogspot.com/ and check out what we have been up to the last couple of months. Make that your new favorite since I won't be posting on Luke's Life anymore. I am sad to close this chapter but excited to start a new one!

See you there! And make sure to leave me some comments!

0 comments: