Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Outdoor Fun

I am seriously the worst. Way to be more diligent about blogging this year...... sorry it's been a while since the last post!!!

We have thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful Springtime weather we have been having. We love outside play!!!!




Sweet cousins.



We also love the zoo - huge silverback gorilla just chillaxin.


Easter Egg Hunt - go get 'em, Buddy.




My sweet, precious, beautiful boy. He just steals my heart every single day. I can not believe what a blessing he is and how much he lights up our lives. His personality is so special and I am so lucky to be his Mommy!




And I kinda like this guy a little bit too..... Not sure what I would do without these two. Can't believe how much you can love someone! (Lots of green going on that day.... good thing 'good guys wear green'.)



2 comments:

Poppy said...

Another GREAT post Princess!! Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures. We all ared so blessed!

Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures,and don't be too hard on yourself, you are busy!i I do love the pictures though, thanks, Nana