Luke and I had a super fun time making Valentine's for his friends {and a few other special people}. I decided to be domestic and make them instead of buying them. A few things you should know here.... I am not crafty, and I don't do crafts. They turned out great though and Luke really loved the process. It was a great one to do because he could help with so much of it. So what that they aren't centered and right-side-up..... :)
So here is the process:
{I didn't have my camera with me at the beginning - we soaked the
crayons in hot water and peeled off the paper. Then we cut the crayons
into little pieces.}
Putting the pieces in the mold:
Put mold in oven on lowest setting to melt wax:
I put the mold in the freezer so we could pop them out easier and faster:
Then we glued little hearts on to bigger ones:
And put these double-sided adhesive foam dot things to attach to the paper. You can peel these off to use the middle heart as a crayon:
Sticking them on the paper:
Ta-Da:
See -- super fun!!!!!!
2 comments:
Very cute! Love, Nana
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Especially the last picture :)
Post a Comment