Saturday, February 12, 2011

Disney. World.

I don't even know where to start with this one! My parents took us to Disney for a few days and we had the time of our lives. Seeing all of the excitement through Luke's eyes was so special. He appreciated every little thing so much. He was a perfect angel while we were there. I am beyond blessed that God picked me to be this little one's Mommy!

I took 350 pictures so this is just a glimpse of what we experienced. There are more on Facebook and feel free to come over anytime to see all of them AND all of the videos! We recorded everything!!



We stayed in this building. For the first day and half Luke thought that this huge drum set and the bus/Monorail/boat rides were what Disney was about!

He and Grandpa have the best reactions!

Love.

Magic Kingdom:




He went up to Mickey and shook his hand, said "nice to meet you", gave him a high 5 and knuckles just like he said he was going to!

Goofy is now referred to as 'my best friend Goofy'. He loved Luke during the street dance. He took Luke and led everyone in a conga line during the street dance AND the next morning at the character breakfast! Luke says this was his favorite part... it was mine!

Priceless.


Excitement during the character breakfast.


Parade at Animal Kingdom. It is seriously just so amazing to see him get this excited!

One more....


It was a perfect trip. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Nana said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!!Love, Nana

Mom/Grandma said...

You are all soooo welcome!!!! We had the time of our life also!!!!
Love,
Mom/Grandma
Dad/Grandpa

Lindsay Dudzick said...

In the fifth picture down, Luke looks SO MUCH like Rob!!! Also, the thing about "my best friend Goofy" made me LOL. I love that. Glad you guys had such a great time!!!

AllThingsThatAreGood said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip. Thanks for posting. I am sure we will get lots of stories from the little man about the trip and his new best friend this weekend!

Robbie said...

Kerry Ann,

It was my FAVORITE trip to Disney World ever...I can't decide if it was more fun being there with you or with Lukie! Great job picking just 10 pictures for the blog. It's a wonderful post. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Thanks Kerry. Looks like everyone had a great time and that Luke has some new best friends
Love Aunt Sharon

Joylynn said...

They make Mickey french toast!? What a great opportunity for family fun and memories and what a great thing that Luke is such the good natured child that he is:) Crabby children might just steal a little of the magic that is Disney.

Ashley said...

So glad you had the best trip ever! Love you!

Aunt Karen said...

Wow! It melts my heart all the fun everyone had and memories to treasure for a lifetime! Thanks for all the texting Kerry, I looked forward to each day you were there (even at work!).