Friday, April 30, 2010

Daddy's Day Off

Luke loves when Daddy is home. Today was an extra special day. We spent the morning outside going to the playground and celebrating an early birthday. (I know it's really early but we couldn't wait.)

Playground pictures -





Making the 'tractor' sound.

Snuck this one in there...

Love this face!!!!

Leave it to my child to climb up onto the table.




Happy early birthday, Lukie!!!!!




Ummmm I think he liked it!


3 comments:

Poppy said...

Awesome Princess!!! Just AWESOME!!!!! Thanks so much for getting these up before I left. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
Make sure that he keeps up that tractor sound, and I can't wait to see him swim in his new water table!!! Love Poppy (Grandpa)

Mom/Gram said...

So Cute!!!!!!!!!! Looks like he better wear a bathing suit when playing with his b-day present.
Love Mom/Gram

Ashley said...

LOVE.... you know I love them all!!! If you don't believe me I left you 500 comments on facebook to prove it!