This is what happens when my Mom buys me clippers............ my boys get buzzed!!!!!!!! I am officially the newest hair dresser for them.
7
comments:
Nana
said...
Luke is looking more and more like a little boy, not a baby. Too bad you didn't slip and take some of that stuff off Rob's face!! Let us know how it went at eye DR. Love Nana, see y'all real soon.xoxooxoxoxoxox
7 comments:
Luke is looking more and more like a little boy, not a baby. Too bad you didn't slip and take some of that stuff off Rob's face!! Let us know how it went at eye DR. Love Nana, see y'all real soon.xoxooxoxoxoxox
i cut brians and parkers hair too. haha.. its an adventure. he won't let me buzz parkers hair. =[
and i agree- it makes luke look like a little boy and not a baby!
I think so too, he does look like a little boy! I laughed at Nana's comment about slipping and getting Rob's face too, heehee!
Nice job with the haircuts! Luke is looking more and more like a "little boy". Can't wait to hold and squeeze him!
Good Job Ker. They both look great. The slip doesn't even show much. Can't wait to see you all. Look does look like a little boy now.
Love Mom/Gram
He looks like a little boy now!! What a cutie! and good job may I say :)
haha so I totally didn't realize that everyone else had said that before me :)
Post a Comment